Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

bob26 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd June 2012 7:53pm

Interesting but I feel Harry would just let old Tom go. More please

AMWOOD co posted a comment on Saturday 23rd June 2012 11:49am

Voldemort wants the power? Egad, it's like a smurf trying to steal a gian't height.

This is a hilarious series. Bravo. Brought a smile to my face many a time.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 23rd June 2012 11:08am

Yet another little Napoleon who just doesn't get it! I anticipate an unpleasant end for him, poor stupid sod. Thanks for another great read - I really enjoyed this!

Richard Griffin posted a comment on Saturday 23rd June 2012 10:24am

I loved it had me rolling on the floor especialy the negotations with Volderdummy

jules3677 posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 9:54pm

Super chapter. Harry faces Voldie with the "power he knows not"! Snerk!! Quite liking the American slang insults Harry is sprouting. The characters are a hoot. Well done & thanks for the fascinating chapter.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 4:39pm

A great sense of contempt from the older Elders.

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 3:03pm

I'm enjoying this fic so much. It's a brilliant mix of the "Bewitched" and "Harry Potter" stories. I'll be holding my breath for the next installment.

sffilk posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 7:55am

It would be nice if you were to to put out episodes a little more frequently. What you're doing is good, but making people wait lengthy periods of time will do nothing but cause them to bug you to get out the next chapters, and I'm guessing there are a lot of next chapters.

DrT posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 4:46am

RE: troll scene. It was really too early to laugh this much.

I had wondered how this might continue, considering Harry's power, but this seems like a good way for Voldie to keep trying!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 3:15am

Just once I'd like to have a Voldemort intelligent enough to look at the situation and retire to the Carribean.

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 3:00am

I enjoyed the chapter. Now who's going to teach DADA? Thanks for writing. W.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 2:44am

I get goose bumps reading each new chapter. I love how powerful the elder sect are in comparison to the wand users... I also love how the addition of Harry seems to have softened Darin's abject refusal to accept that aspect of his wife's familial skills. Your doctor bombay was marvelous... I could just see it as it happened... especially the part about lifting his foot into the air.

Thank you for your hard work entertaining us... we do appreciate it. I can hardly wait until Voldie tries whatever scheme he comes up with to try to 'get' the power the elder sect has.

Infin1x posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 2:24am

Ah the bliss of being truly delusional. Poor Voldemort didn't hear a sungle word of that speech except "power." It's going to be very funny to see his delusions of adequacy be destroyed. You are doing some excellent work here. I am really glad to see something a bit longer from you as much as I love your cracktastic shorts.

LongLivedOne posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 1:51am

Stoopid man... he just doesn't learn!!!

Was also good to see both Snape and Dmumb's on the backfoot.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 1:48am

This is a great story. What a powerful Harry! He has deffinitely made an impact on Hogwarts. Uncle Sal welcoming him to Slytherin House was great. Harry standing up for the other kids in Slytherin that aren't concidered pureblood was great. Standing up for Neville against Draco and putting Draco down at every meeting was great. I love the way that Harry "saved" Hermione and the girl troll. Giving the troll a dress she liked was priceless. I really like the way that Harry deals with everyone and now he has given Voldemort and chance to redeam himself but of course Voldemort is too stupid to take the chance. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

Zamia posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 12:46am

So bloody believable. Loved the yarn with Uncle Sal. Looking forward to seeing what he does with the puss. Maybe Harry can instill some logic to the inhabitants of Hogwarts. Very enjoyable. Cheers.

Z

Gioia posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 12:38am

There was so much fun in one chapter, it's rather diffiult to pick my favorite moment! But Harry's converation with Slytherin's portrait is high on that list. Great work! Thank you!

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 12:37am

Y'know, I think the rest of this might well be a lot more fun if Harry never DID see Voldie again, though the latter appears, alas, to be feeling suicidal. Ah well, Go Harry!!

Agramahad posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 12:24am

I don't visit this site all that often, maybe once every other month. This chapter is almost the perfect example of my reasons why.

You don't guzzle a bottle of 100 year old whiskey like a teenager on a Friday night, you pour yourself a glass every now and then. You savour it. You make it last as long as possible because you never know when you might find something so exquisite ever again.

That being said, I find myself hoping for the swift conclusion to this wonderful story. Afterall, who doesn't want to binge every now and then.

:)

GinnyLover posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2012 12:13am

I really like this fic. Way too long between updates though :(