Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

sffilk posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 6:08pm

You have to keep us up on the adventures of Kiska and the Little Dragons.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 12:51pm

This is a funny chapter

Katsuhito posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 10:32am

LOL! Really liked this fic. Aside from Harry using his inner slytherin to survive the tournament, the dragons were awesome! :) But hmmm... Is Voldie really dead? They thought so once before. Dun dun dunnnn....

gr8m8 posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 7:24am

Awesome story! Thanks for the great read!
This story reminds me a bit, of the writing style of Mr. Black, in 'Make a Wish', by Rorschachs Blot.
...now, it would be great to see a bit more on 'The Sun Source'.
Of course more of anything, or 'more of everything' would be a plus! :-)
Cheers,
DM

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 11:32pm

This was so totally inspired and brilliant! I have read fics intended to be serious that didn't make this much sense. And still it IS cracktastic!

Michael Cornfoot posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 2:15pm

loved this story but would have liked to have seen more of the relationship between susan and harry; and maybe a bit of gunnys reaction

Silly_Billy posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 12:58pm

Thankyou so very much for this wonderous flick-a-doodle!

You have my mind slavering for a possible sequel.

stargenna posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 12:04pm

I did enjoy this fic. It was serious and light hearted. It reminded me of the best of Disney flicks when I was a small child.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 10:40am

A great end to a fantastic story I liked how Harry explained what happened and I am pleased Albus and the others got the blame as they were in charge and having leverage over Albus would be handy as the man does not seem the type to give up on his plans unless he had a big reason to. Even if Albus is sure Riddle is dead I think he has plans for Harry being an Auror etc. Now Harry can make a fuss should Albus try to act for the greater good involving Harry and there is always the option of Harry leaving Hogwarts or the UK should Albus or the Minister not leave him alone.

Great line "technique for distracting 'focused' wizards." and a funny image "waved the severed arm in the Minister's face"

I am pleased the Dragons are safe. Charlie might need a calming draft however. Harry should work with Dragons when he done with school it should be safer than being an Auror, no dealing with the Ministry and the Dragons would be happy.

It's rare for anyone to say anything even slightly bad about Bill so thanks for that I hope if you do a follow on to this story Fleur does not end up with him as I never liked how the Weasley's treated her. I hope one day you do a fic where Harry can charm Veela as like Dragons they think they are special, have wings and are good at throwing fire about are best not to anger and are rather misunderstood.

I wonder if Krum will live in fear or questions or being wrong from now on. The sound of a Twang might put him off his game or inspire a change in career. It was nice the champions had a gathering after the task.

Ron the Dragon has big plans I hope the only famous Ron is a dragon.

Draco's suffering was funny but I had hoped Lucius would discover the truth about who is Draco's father. With Sirius free the Lady Malfoy could be a Black again and be very happy and well taken care of.

Sirius/Amy was fun but I did feel a little sorry for Susan so many shocks in one chapter.

A good line to end the story I loved this story and the pairing, thanks very much for creating and posting it I look forward to what you do next.

IssaBissa posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 9:00am

Loved the ending! This was quiet the story! It made for a fun read.

John5 posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 8:53am

Okay... that last line cost me a perfectly good keyboard. I haven't laughed like that in ages. Thanks for writing it- it was a lot of fun to read.

XRaiderV1 posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 2:56am

I for one enjoyed this, its hilarious!

rejndzer87 posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2012 11:17pm

this was ridiculous in a very very very good way :)

Davideg posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2012 10:42pm

thank you for sharing this fantastic story i realy enjoyed it once again thank you for sharing

potterfrkintx posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2012 2:43am

Damnit man!! I hate it when the good stuff is happening and in the middle of all the hilarity it just ends to be shown in the next chapter! This story is INCREDIBLY hilarious and I can't wait to view the next chapter!! Keep up the good work my friend.

Until next time, we'll see you in the funny papers!!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2012 9:54pm

I love it! This is a nice, light, imaginative, fun story. Love the dragons! There IS at least one more chapter coming, right? Right? Please?

tekan posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2012 1:43am

Hilarious. Very Interesting take.

hawkswench posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2012 8:56pm

I have to admit that you have me cracking up laughing with each chapter. I do wish I could draw well enough to do a picture of sweetie clutching on to Harry's chest washing his face.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2012 9:09pm

Hmm, a few more thoughts. If dragon fire manages to destroy an AK, might it not at least destroy the free portion of Tom's "soul"? 'Twould be even more interesting if there was a "resonance" effect that took the other portions of his soul with it. Looking ahead, with Tom dead and his most powerful followers so much bad barbeque, there's no real reason Harry has to go back to 4 Privet Drive; especially now that he's brought proof that Peter survived and that Sirius is innocent (Fudge *might* could hide it on his own, but Amelia's there to with good reason to help Harry). I suspect Albus is not going to have a very good time of things in the next chapter.

Machelle posted a comment on Saturday 31st December 2011 9:35pm

Wonderful as always. Though I was looking forward to everyone's looks when Kiska and the dragonlettes flamed in with Harry. Alas, Kiska was right the wizards would not take their rescue methods lightly. I can guess what he's taking back but will Sirius be proven innocent - should be enough of Pettigrew left?