Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 5:49pm

Okay, I completely lost it with the 'wrath of RON!' bit. And the multiple occurrences of 'Flaming Fart' that followed prohibited any recovery.

Sort of sad that you made Hermione so dense. Well, I suppose her reluctance to embrace anything not found in a book - or contradicting what's in a book - *is* a canon trait.

Poor Harry. On a serious note, you chronicled his predicament very well. Even if it was strewn with a comedic moment or two, like his running away. :)

It was a surprise when the dragons started clobbering the bad guys left right and centre, but after the shock I was happily cheering and noting the deaths of the principals. Bye, Lucius. Bye, Pettigrew. Oh, Riddle too? Goodie!

Thanks for the update, I hope you had a good Christmas.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 5:42pm

This is a very good chapter

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 4:19pm

Loved reading this on yahoo groups but this is much better don't have to make my mind clean out the odd symbols that yahoo sometimes adds to words or the paragraphs. Awaiting the next bit for when he arrives back at Hogwarts.

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 4:05pm

Grin - Dragons to the Rescue! Also sounds like Ron's aptly named (all you can eat water buffalo night?) That's the second quickest resurrection and departure of Tom R I've seen. (The first was in Clell's "Sun Source")

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 3:46pm

::snicker:: Methinks Susan's attitude does not bode well for Dumbledore, especially since it's likely that a lot of others present will have a similar attitude. Meanwhile, I love the way Harry gets assistance in dealing with Tom ('twould appear that Tom clearly has succumbed to the common wizarding world failing of not fully investigating some rather than just accepting the first aspects of it - if Hermione can be cleared of this, I suspect she'll become a most potent witch). I wonder how the Ministry is going to explain the rather charred remains around the site of Tom's short rebirth? Especially when those remains prove to be members of "fine, upstanding wizarding families". I'm looking forward to the glorious chaos of Harry's return to Hogwarts.

Sarah5 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 3:31pm

A very good story you are making dragons like guardian angels.

magic53 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 3:20pm

Beware the Wrath of Ron!!! Rotflmao. Thank you again for such a funny story.

KDDR22 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 2:25pm

BBQ Voldemort lol love it David

IssaBissa posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 2:17pm

Yes! Dragons to the rescue! Loved the chapter!

Natalie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd December 2011 11:25pm

this is such a fun story. i'm loving it.

dan26 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st December 2011 1:50pm

One of the black miniature dragons looked askance at the question. ~ Uncle Harry! A dragon's name is given, never taken! ~ She huffed sounding for all the world like a dragonesque Hermione.

Harry grinned widely, he was sorely tempted, but more than a little frightened by what Hermione might do if she ever found out he had named a she-dragon after her. ~ So the rules are important to you are they? ~

This would make an interesting omake to read about called 'Hermione's reaction to having her name on a baby dragon".

I wonder what ron would think of a dragon with his name

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2011 1:19pm

What next a jelous voldermort about the fact harry has better conversations with reptile like animals then he does?

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2011 1:01pm

you have to admit after reading these chapters you wonder what's next in the weird things to happen to harry potter

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2011 7:37am

Hmm, on re-reading this chapter presents some interesting possibilities. If the five young dragons know Harry's state of mind, Tom's ritual just might bet horribly (from his PoV) interrupted by a number of dragons unhappy about what he's doing to "Uncle Harry"; that would be a rather amusing "power he knows not". Indeed, that's a power Tom couldn't know by his very nature.

Banner posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2011 12:00am

I can't stop giggling. "blue! No, green!"
I'm going to pull out my Monty Python DVDs.

magic53 posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 5:32pm

So, I guess that Harry will be trying to estimate the airspeed of an unladen dragon? I have relegated all glasses and cups to another room while I read this. Too much chance of having to replace my keyboard due to spitting liquids.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 12:55pm

I just love how you stack the insanity on top of itself, this is a very fun story!
Thanks for the new chapter.

Davideg posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 8:07am

thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. = (as soon as life allows)

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 7:54am

Another great chapter! I'm sure babysitting dragons is not the easiest thing to do, so it's a good thing Hagrid was there to help. Maybe Harry should have split his 'reward' with him instead of Susan... Na, I'm sure the necklace looks better on Susan than Hagrid.

I get the feeling Charles is going to have an interesting time between this group of dragons and his boss. Maybe he'll end up getting a promotion if they keep on treating him as an uncle to their 'Uncle Harry'.

I'm just waiting to see what kind of mayhem they are going to raise with Harry being taken from the maze to meet Voldemort and Wormtail... It could prove verrrrry interesting.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale

Bob Officer posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 12:15am

I do like the humor in this story line. I do want to read the rest of it and almost would be willing to beta it, but I can't write worth a darn.

I do like the concept of Unc' Harry.