Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Aberbadger posted a comment on Thursday 28th October 2010 9:46am

Re: Time Tony sent Harry The email.... I think you might mean GMT-6!!! GMT+6 would put them in The same time zone as eastern russia/western China...

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 30th September 2010 4:06pm

This story is great I love your blending together of the different universes they seem like they belong together in your story. Tony and Harry talking about an ironman movie made me laugh expecially considering the ironman 2 movie is sitting next to my PC as we speak to watch a little later today.


Thanks for writing can't wait to see more from you

Rob

PottersMuse posted a comment on Thursday 23rd September 2010 4:13pm

I'm loving this story, and hoping you'll keep it up! :) any chance you'll update?? Please?? *fluttering eyelashes* pretty please with sugar on top?

Clell65619 replied:

I'm working on Chapter 16 now, 600 words in.

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Saturday 21st August 2010 11:40pm

Re: the glitchy binary counter
For some reason, I'm reminded of the Rifftrax for Tron, where one of the riffers said that Bit had a third setting for 'meh'.

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Wednesday 21st July 2010 9:00pm

I've read your work several times, and each time, I like what I read, but I wonder where is the ability to back up the threats?
Except for Sun Source, your portrayal of Harry in alternative realities with advanced training is, in my opinion, weak and cowardly.
Every time I read your work, especially this one and "Acts of Betrayal" I hear Liam Neeson saying "The training is nothing. Will is everything!" from Batman Begins.

vhemacha posted a comment on Sunday 18th July 2010 7:01pm

I really like this chapter! I especially love Sirius' way of introducing himself to Tony Stark. It was very unique and apt. I hope you update soon! This is one my new favorite stories!

Terry Chang posted a comment on Sunday 18th July 2010 8:38am

Fellow comics lover here you're right on bout the marvels. Love this story and can't wait to see where you go with this.

svella posted a comment on Friday 18th June 2010 12:23am

I've been following this story and await your next chapter with baited breath....

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 2:56am

Sirius does Superhero... Love it! I'm glad you're continuing this tale and hope you keep it up.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 1:16am

Ah, earplugs and an mp3 player mean never having to IMAGINE the inspirational music! :)

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 12:46am

Aha, Thor shows up at the Wizengamot. Good choice - wasn't expecting him but he WAS the one most likely to not initiate unnecessary violence while being clearly capable of handing the necessary variety. Now if only Dumbles has a rush of brains to the head and stops this nonsense instead of repeating it five or six times for effect before someone finally drops something large and solid on him... (sorry, too many DUMBledore fics lately - not your fault). Interesting crossover.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 12th June 2010 11:13pm

Mister Abbott, Simon Williams (AKA Wonder Man) was right - you would have had better luck going against Simon than against Harry. The background on Cassandra Webb was spot-on; she has also appeared to Stephen Strange (before, and after, he became the Sorceror Supreme), Wanda Maximoff, Eric Lensherr, Victor von Doom, and twice to J. Jonah Jameson (to his horror).

Fresh posted a comment on Friday 11th June 2010 7:19am

What a fun chapter!

Machelle posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 10:38pm

Love it...Sirius and Tony are a deadly combination to womankind.

Machelle posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 10:37pm

Too many things to love about this chapter, so I will just hit the highlights:

Love Lucius' mask - is it an ode to "Phantom of the Opera" or a wonderfully ironic twist on his Death Eater mask? I think I prefer the latter...what he once wore to intimidate and scare others is now forced upon him. Well done on the revenge scene earlier. The idea that he doesn't "know" who hurt him though he knows the why should keep him on pins and needles for a while.

Secondly, I adore Harry's teenage angst scene with his Dad. Well done. Tony doesn't lie to him but helps his with a gentle dose of reality.

Finally, I admire the way you can tell a scene from multiple perspectives and still keep the identity of one or more of your characters under wraps. Bravo.

Machelle posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 10:29pm

I love Voldy-squirrel!LOL I can see Harry accepting his error with grace,humility, and anger at himself for not seeing an obvious error - well obvious to a genuius, anyway.

Machelle posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 8:45pm

I love the glimpses of Harry's early life. You have seamlessly woven those in with the main story line.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 9th June 2010 6:51pm

Great to see a new chapter, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing with us.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Wednesday 9th June 2010 4:06pm

I absolutely loved Sirius's card!

Wolf550e posted a comment on Tuesday 8th June 2010 6:53pm

"would loose this youngster" - lose

"Where there the back" - remove "there"